- Getting a clear financial picture.
- Monthly Income and expenses.
- Periodical income and expenses.
- Overall debt situation.
- Identifying challenges.
- Creating a financial vision.
- A powerful, motivating description of your desired financial reality.
- Short term, medium term, and long term goals.
- The price of your vision.
- Identifying tracks for financial change.
- Income enhancement
- Streamlining expenses
- Thinking out if the box
- Emergency Budget
- Lifestyle change
- Building a short-term and long-term budget.
- Actual implementation of monthly budgeting.
- Tracking your budget and tweaking when necessary
- Cash flow challenges
- Paying off debt.
Of course this is all if time allows.
– 12 steps to financial stability
– Practical tips
– How to form a financial management plan
– Dealing with debt
– Becoming a super-saver