Mission, Vision and Guiding Priciples
Mesila’s mission is to empower families and businesses to seek, achieve and maintain
Mesila is dedicated to:
- Raising public awareness of the importance of financial stability and independence.
- Promoting the development of attitudes and habits that lead to financial stability.
- Giving business owners the professional tools to manage their businesses correctly.
- Guiding people to create and implement sustainable, long-term solutions to the
economic challenges they face.earning, improvement and growth.
Mesila’s vision is to become a worldwide movement synonymous with
the Torah path – mesila – to financial stability.
This movement will:
- Bring the principles of correct financial management to the forefront of
- Substantially improve the economic face of Jewish communities throughout
- Represent a central address that provides workable solutions and guidance to any
person seeking to achieve financial stability.
- We help people help themselves.
- We believe in people’s ability to change.
- We do not give up, for we believe that where there is a will, there is a way.
- We uphold uncompromising standards of integrity, transparency and accountability.
- We strive for absolute professionalism and give preference to quality over quantity.
- We help people regardless of affiliation or background.
- We believe that every person can be helped, provided they are willing.
- We do not attempt to influence people’s ideological beliefs and value systems.
- We prefer not to lend or give money to help people solve their financial problems.
- We work to identify and correct all of the factors that caused or contributed to financial difficulties.
- We promote financial management principles and attitudes that are universally relevant, while avoiding specific tips and suggestions.
- We are committed to continual learning, improvement and growth.